going to sosua july 13th

bizzyboneizo

Aug 31, 2010
like always no response to to a regular post but i know all the eating spots just want to know some incites on any thing i missed come on guys every body complain when some one talks about sex and other bad stuff when i put something up good no one answers

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
like always no response to to a regular post but i know all the eating spots just want to know some incites on any thing i missed come on guys every body complain when some one talks about sex and other bad stuff when i put something up good no one answers

That will certainly evoke a response by complaining, what was good about your post, the grammar or the information?
You get back what you give here, and what is wrong with sex or bad stuff?
I like the sandwich de Pierna at Ollies, and the steak sub at Cafe Cubano... your turn. I am a big sandwich guy!

tambo'

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
Cafe Cubano stays still my favorite to have a delicious Philli steak sandwich.
El Kiosko beach bar on the road from Sosua to Cabarete is popular amongst the ex-pats who live close by, good drinks and good food.
Embocca in Cabarete is a nice restaurant but on the expensive side but worth it.
The new taco bar in Cabarete is a huge success and rightfully because their burrito's and taco's are to die for and not expensive.
Disappointment in the new owners of the El Choco restaurant, food has gone downwards really badly.
The Thai in La Mulata is still a favorite of mine and you can take out, its descent packaged and still very hot when you come home unlike the Chinese place in Cabarete.
New shops? If you are talking about food shops, city market has improved a lot with a lot of choice now in imported products, some reasonable in price, others ridiculous expensive but their meat (beef and pork) is crap so I buy that at the German butcher, bit more expensive but worth every penny.

bizzyboneizo

Aug 31, 2010
yea the beef is terrible so most of the time im looking for other food. i will be looking for that taco shop

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
i heard there is a new italian in Cabarete with great subs for lunch, and good pasta's. I haven't tried it yet, but certainly will. It would be located in the first walk-through to the beach, if you come from the direction of Sosua.

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
Went to Tropicoco in Cabarete yesterday evening where they do a buffet every saturday. Good pork roast, tender beef and grilled chicken with side dishes and desert, all you can eat for 450 RDS. Drinks are not expensive at all.
Not bad at all but the live band...hm..not really my thing but in good company so we had a good time despite.

bizzyboneizo

Aug 31, 2010
i love pastas hopefully the prices are alright. three days before i fly out there im going to Tropicana Atlantic city buffet