Any foreigners living and working in boca chica

VANITKA1

Sep 18, 2009
Hi, is there anyone who lives in Boca Chica and working there? I am looking for some friends since I might start to live there. Is it difficult to find a job down there? thnx

EverythingJeff

Oct 31, 2010
www.facebook.com
I can't imagine what you would do there....
I know someone that drives to the center of SD to work everyday from there.

I wouldn't want to make friends with people from this website if I were you, but maybe they can introduce you to other folks ;)

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
There're quite a few foreigners in BC from all different nationalities. If you're looking for English speaking people you might want to go to the Boat House. That might be a start for your network.
Concerning work that won't be that easy.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
I can't imagine what you would do there....
I know someone that drives to the center of SD to work everyday from there.

I wouldn't want to make friends with people from this website if I were you, but maybe they can introduce you to other folks ;)

you want to qualify that statement? You know nothing about the OP, and next to nothing about any of the people that post on DR1, except those you may have met.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
The fact that there are likely few job opportunities for a foreigner woman in Boca Chica? ... No, I don't.

The statement about people from this website? I have to say, I might regret not adding "with SOME people from".... I MIGHT regret that.

You are toast mi amigita!

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
I believe you are wrong SIR. I will be retiring to Moca,DR ,on july 28 2011.I am not even 58 years old yet. I like all the imput i get,and different opinions from everysingle one of DR 1 Posters......PARDON Me. English is not my first language.:speechles

Yes, for the love of God, we know.....Moca.....July 28, 2011.....

SHALENA

EverythingJeff

Oct 31, 2010
www.facebook.com
I believe you are wrong SIR. I will be retiring to Moca,DR ,on july 28 2011.I am not even 58 years old yet. I like all the imput i get,and different opinions from everysingle one of DR 1 Posters......PARDON Me. English is not my first language.:speechles

I like talking to people on this website, I just doubt there are many I would want to talk to in person, because I would be too busy banging my head against the table. What do I know really though? I am not even 29 years old yet.

See you July 28 2011!!!!!