Las Ca?as Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarinaR

Feb 2, 2009
Good morning people!

I was looking at Las Ca?as website and besides is not a beachfront location it looks pretty nice, any advice about it? any experience or any tip I should consider to spend three relaxing days there?
Also do you guys know if I can use the pool at night??

Many thanks!

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Good morning people!

I was looking at Las Ca?as website and besides is not a beachfront location it looks pretty nice, any advice about it? any experience or any tip I should consider to spend three relaxing days there?
Also do you guys know if I can use the pool at night??

Many thanks!
SKY is the man to answer your Q's. He's been living there for years.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
OK. Just for the record I am not living there now, but I still visit often. You can use the pool an night if you are quiet about it. The restaurant is very nice there now. Food is good, and the price is fair. I think the pool bar is still open. That is a nice place to chill out.

They have a shuttle to town if you need it. There is a schedule at the office.

Overall, it is one of the best values in Sosua at the prices they are charging.

bizzyboneizo

Aug 31, 2010
im going there the 13th for the second time. its the best place to stay i just hate those damn roasters yelling

FritoBandito

Bronze
Dec 19, 2009
Get some foam earplugs, it's about the only way I can sleep in the morning because of all the roosters crowing and the motoconchos making noise.......

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Get some foam earplugs, it's about the only way I can sleep in the morning because of all the roosters crowing and the motoconchos making noise.......
Corn spiked with trespasito will take care of the roosters and you can try a Remington shotgun on the motoconchos. :) Just joking. Well at least concerning the roosters.

bizzyboneizo

Aug 31, 2010
lol ill try the corn spiked. it was so bad with the roosters that one of them just yelled like he got shot it wasnt even funny

Status
Not open for further replies.