Delancer cable box codes

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
Does anyone know what type of remote codes work for Delancer cable boxes. My wife has purchased 5 universal remotes, (please don't ask why) and none work on the stupid Delancer box. I recently tried a Bose Lifestyle remote, and it doesn't work either. Anyone have any idea?

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
To turn on the box, I have a remote supplied by Delancer. For the tv, I have a universal remote and activated it using the code for my brand of tv that came with the remote.

In the condo where I live, Delancer supplied the remote with all the boxes he installed.

Turn on the box with the button on the front and leave it on 24/7. Use remote only to turn tv on and off. That is what I do.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Does anyone know what type of remote codes work for Delancer cable boxes. My wife has purchased 5 universal remotes, (please don't ask why) and none work on the stupid Delancer box. I recently tried a Bose Lifestyle remote, and it doesn't work either. Anyone have any idea?

I cannot answer the specific question, but it should be possible to purchase a "learning" remote that can be trained by the Delancer remote if you cannot find remote code that works in your other universal remotes.

Another option some universal remotes have is a search function that goes through each remote code in sequence. You would turn on the Cable box , start the remotes search function and when (and if) the Cable box turns off, then you stop the remote and it remembers that last code.