SO many excuses

DMV123

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010
I am venting - I am sick to death of the excuses of why they cannot work, why they cannot service a client, why they cannot take care of business and get the damn job done.

BUT they will whine and complain about the fact that the economy is so tough, that there is no money etc etc.

Take care of business and the money will follow!!! Show up on time. Get the job done.

I have hired a number of people for various things - from delivery, trash removal, window installation, realtors, etc etc NOT a single one can show up when discussed, get the job done or finish a single thing!!!!

It is frustrating in the extreme.

Now that I have vented I will go back to life as usual - thanks.

sush

Mar 9, 2011
ufff it is a circle....
- i will do any job because i have no food for my family - Oh i got a job!!! - now i have to work!! - oh this is too much - im quiting and getting my liquidation YAY!!! - i got fired got my liquidation, will start a bussines.. i will be rich soon! - all liquidation money gone , i will take a loan - all money is finished!! I NEED A JOB!! ................and that take us to the first line...............

donP

Dec 14, 2008
No voy a romper mi culo.

I have hired a number of people for various things - from delivery, trash removal, window installation, realtors, etc etc NOT a single one can show up when discussed, get the job done or finish a single thing!!!!

The (Your) problem is, that they are all millionaires... :tired:

donP

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
Well, no one will show up in the rain because that is a sure fire way to die from pneumonia. No one will show up before 2pm because that how you die from heat stroke. No one will show up on the weekend because they need time to relax. And besides you dont pay enough.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Let me tell you, it's not only foreigners who rant about this, my husband and his entire Dominican family say the same things. And let's not forget the propina they want - for doing the job they are getting paid to do!!!!

AE

Chuck T

Banned
Nov 30, 2010
ufff it is a circle....
- i will do any job because i have no food for my family - oh i got a job!!! - now i have to work!! - oh this is too much - im quiting and getting my liquidation yay!!! - i got fired got my liquidation, will start a bussines.. I will be rich soon! - all liquidation money gone , i will take a loan - all money is finished!! I need a job!! ................and that take us to the first line...............
lmao !