Maimon Parada Seafood Buffet

DMD53

Jun 8, 2011
Anyone been there and can share any comments on food quality and cost per adult being I can't pass up a buffet let alone a seafood one gonna do the DR version of Drive ins Diners an Dives lol.

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
I went there... I'm not a seafood/fish eater... I ate chicken... the fish that everyone was eating was still whole eyeballs and all... so gross...

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
For some bizarre reason the local Dominicans seem to be crazy about the place. They all love it!

Personally I can't stand the place. Hate the food. Don't care very much for the location. i think the prices are to high and the music is too loud!

DIESEL1

Dec 29, 2008
Was there last week, very fresh fish and Lambi a la vinagreta is the best. I go to one of the smaller places not the big one it's more expensive.

DMD53

Jun 8, 2011
I'm not into whole fish with head n eyes and octopus saw some pics on the site looked like shrimp and stuff in trays maybe cerviche? what about cost?

DMD53

Jun 8, 2011
Was there last week, very fresh fish and Lambi a la vinagreta is the best. I go to one of the smaller places not the big one it's more expensive.

Conch is some good shell fish we make a cold salad similar to it .