Friend got robbed in Playa Laguna, Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

bebeto007

Mar 22, 2008
Hello,

just be alerted. There was three guys with machetes in Playa Laguna on Wednesday. My friend got robbed and lost all his cash. :(

Details will follow..

Br. Bebeto

bebeto007

Mar 22, 2008
more info

This happened at 8.30 p.m. Three Haitian looking guys followed him when he returned home. He has not reported this to the police. Hopefully he will do that tomorrow with a help of a spanish speaking friend.

I asked him weather he could identify the criminals, but he said he was so shocked that he barely remembers other than they looked really skinny and all of them were carrying machetes. I hope these idiots will get caught soon before anything more severe takes place.

Br. Bebeto

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
This happened at 8.30 p.m. Three Haitian looking guys followed him when he returned home. He has not reported this to the police. Hopefully he will do that tomorrow with a help of a spanish speaking friend.

I asked him weather he could identify the criminals, but he said he was so shocked that he barely remembers other than they looked really skinny and all of them were carrying machetes. I hope these idiots will get caught soon before anything more severe takes place.

Br. Bebeto
The culprits will probably be long gone. But other Haitians will pay for it.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Bob, you are so right about that. I wouldn't know the difference in the dark between a Dominican or a Haitian so MY response officially should be that three dark men attacked me.

LIKE x 100

SHALENA

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
You disappoint me with that answer Bob.

I'm sure you've disappointed a few people in your lifetime too. Look, the guy that was robbed said three Haitian looking guys. He's a guy that spends a lot of time in Sosewer, a place where there are plenty of Haitians. Take your disappointment up with him. Most beautiful woman I've seen in the DR is a Haitian that works at the Pirates Refuge (hotel) in Santo Domingo.

bryan1258

Bronze
Dec 24, 2007
He was reading a book at the time therefore it was not dark in his place. He didn't hear them come in and the "guard dog" was busy chewing on a friken tennis ball. He said they weren't violent but meant business, and yes he knows what a Haitian looks like.

Bob. What the hell does the most beautiful women being Haitian have to do with this thread. I swear you're losing it.

Last edited:

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
He was reading a book at the time therefore it was not dark in his place. He didn't hear them come in and the "guard dog" was busy chewing on a friken tennis ball. He said they weren't violent but meant business, and yes he knows what a Haitian looks like.

Bob. What the hell does the most beautiful women being Haitian have to do with this thread. I swear you're losing it.

She was implying that I was making a racist statement. I lost it a long time ago. LOL.

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
Haitian looking guy's...three posts further and they are already Haitians...great errr police work guy's.

It's just not possible to be politically correct ALL THE TIME....(especially on a public forum)....sure, it could have been a little inflammatory, and MAY...(key word)....have implied "witch hunt"

But I think bebeto007 was just being descriptive. If the culpirts looked chinese, or all had blonde hair.....should that info be suppressed?

I understand the"sensitive" nature when dealing with Haitians, and whenever there is a crime.

It is what it is, I don't think bebeto007 meant any harm.

The harm starts when it snowballs.....(with you pointing that out).....next thing ya know, ya got people sayn...."Yeah, PICKING ON THE HAITIANS AGAIN!!!!!" I know you meant well and it's a noble cause and all that, but in this instance, it's just not necessary to "stir the pot"

Last edited:

bryan1258

Bronze
Dec 24, 2007
Here's the deal.........Three Haitians with machetes robbed my pal. You all want to debate it......cool. My friend is outa here cause it freaked him out. He never said they were Haitian looking, he said they were Haitian!

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
That'll teach them to play Swedish style hockey. Next year they'll be prepared for the lack of refereeing.

Bob ya gotta get over it, nobody blames refs anymore. I used to in Junior High School, but those days are over.

More penalty minutes were assessed to BOSTON than Vancouver in the series......

So that argument falls a little thin. It takes more than skill to win a Stanley Cup, ya gotta have heart.

This clip says it all for me.....(turn it up).......

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7yQtnnl8FMs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Amazing.....not only did he not defend himself. BUT NOT ONE TEAMMATE CAME TO HIS RESCUE, that's embarrassing.

I admit we had the greatest goalie in the world during those 7 games...(which certainly didn't hurt).....but the refs....comon Bob....your better than that.

Mods, I know I strayed a bit and am Waaaay off topic.....don't shoot me........

Last edited:

miggy99

May 4, 2011
About the murder

Yes I heard about this in another thread-But unlike this thread--Many people said He constantly flashed and bragged about his wealth to many people in public many times and was warned about it. Its a shame

Status
Not open for further replies.