Dr. Information

raquelrasputin

Jul 10, 2011
Can someone give information on Dr. Leonel Liriano this is the Dr. that preform the stem cell procedure to Bartolo Colon.
The reason why I need know is, a good friend went to DR to have the same procedure done and Dr. Liriano did a total diferent procedure after he promiced the family is was going to be the same procedure done to Colon which was Adult stem cell procedure, not only he did not do the same procedure, he did the procedure in Seguro Social Hospital and he said it was going to take place in Centro Medico Cibao.
My friend paid a large amount in US to Dr. Liriano and he came back to the United State worse tham what he left the family is very concer because they do not know what kind of procedure took placed.
Thanks

raquelrasputin

Jul 10, 2011
He went directly to Dr. Liriano in Santiago, family called Regenocyte he is listed on webside as a Dr. but he is not longer working for them he now works with Dr. Purita who is also base in Florida. Dr. Liriano now represents Harvest Technology called them they are not able to release any information about him.

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
This article says Liriano arranged it and Dr. Purita performed the operation on Colon. Your friend should contact a lawyer in the DR. I believe your friend my have been scammed. Bonita stem-cell doctor

johnny

Bronze
Feb 8, 2003
hausenland.com
Can someone give information on Dr. Leonel Liriano this is the Dr. that preform the stem cell procedure to Bartolo Colon.
The reason why I need know is, a good friend went to DR to have the same procedure done and Dr. Liriano did a total diferent procedure after he promiced the family is was going to be the same procedure done to Colon which was Adult stem cell procedure, not only he did not do the same procedure, he did the procedure in Seguro Social Hospital and he said it was going to take place in Centro Medico Cibao.
My friend paid a large amount in US to Dr. Liriano and he came back to the United State worse tham what he left the family is very concer because they do not know what kind of procedure took placed.
Thanks

you were expecting that your fried could throw pitch at 94mph?