President - FOUND in Minneapolis

A

A.J.

Those Midwesterners/Minnesotans. searching for Presidente - Miller brewing is now distributing Presidente in the MIdwest. So far it has been found at Ken and Norms in Minnespolis on 48th and Chicago across from Pepitos - they allow you to order by the case.

Thank goodness I have been saved from carting so much back to satisfy my brothers thirst!!!

S

SUN_RA

Welcome aboard !! You really like the stuff, don't you.
No problem here in New York City. Enjoy it, man.

J

Justin

'bout time...

I called a few liquor stores here in MN to see who had it, and had no luck. I'll have to get down to minneapolis one of these days. Any other minnesotans on this board? I am from Buffalo, but I study at Saint Cloud State University.

A

Appalled

I was in Florida a few weeks ago. Presidente costs less in Florida, Miami and the Keys at least, than here in Santo Domingo. A 12-pack of pequenos (12 oz.) costs US$9.99 ($10.74 after sales tax). The price is higher than that at both El Supermercado Nacional and the local Colmados. Shameful.

A

A.J.

Re: Presidente - FOUND in Minneapolis

Wow in Minneapolis My brother said he got it for $7 a six pack

L

lil sam

The only problem with the Presidente Beer you buy in the states has to be pasturized and kills the live yeast because of the way the us gov levys taxes on beers. This kills the flavour of the beer as it does to most inported beers ls

R

Rick

All Presidente cervesa is pasturized. The only difference is the EXPORT Presidente goes thru 1 more process called the pasturizer cooler. This cools the cervesa very rapidly to extend the shelf life.