Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing Uncle

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Missing Uncle

Don't know the policy on this - but we've seemed to have lost an uncle .... They went to Santo Domingo Este for a funeral service and he wandered off on his own. And now he's lost. So, I'm posting the newspaper article - if anyone hears or knows anything, let me know, please!

Un hombre de 52 años, identificado como Emiliano García Marte, se encuentra desaparecido desde el pasado domingo 11 de este mes, denunciaron sus familiares.

García residente en el municipio Cabrera, en la provincia María Trinidad Sánchez, se extravió en el sector Las Palmas de Herrera, en el municipio Santo Domigno Este, mientras participaba en un novenario de un pariente.

La familia del desaparecido dijo que han visitado varios destacamentos y hospitales del Distrito Nacional y la provincia Santo Domingo en su búsqueda sin obtener ningún resultado.

Cualquier información que permita dar con el paradero de García puede ser dada a sus familiares a través de los teléfonos números (809) 249 1434 y (809) 303-1476.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

sad news on this front.

uncle milito was found dead in Las Americas in Santo Domingo - still don't have the whole story.
    It's been a tragic week for us.

Milito's dead and a student I used to teach died iin a car accident outside of SD.

Disaster comes in groups, huh?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Very sorry to hear that... i hope the family can get some answers about what happened.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss, LaTeacher.

Post Thanks / Like

Santo Domingo Este: The meanest part of the entire country!! The pits, the cesspool of everything we do not want.

I say the first and second article in the press. I am sorry for your family. It is a tragedy..Paz a sus restos.

HB
    Moderator DR1.com

The Way Life Should Be...
    Post Thanks / Like

It is hard to lose a student, it is hard to lose a relative, both were surprises too. My sincere condolences.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG girl! I gotta call! I'm sorry!

SHALENA

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Please accept my deepest condolences. How sad for all of you. May you find some peace in the midst of your difficulties.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

tragic update. Sorry to hear.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

My condolences to you and your family.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast