Amigos de 4 Patas - They Need Your Help!

Mark Lloyd

Sep 3, 2010
Calling all animal lovers!

Our group of friends and volunteers, Amigos de 4 Patas (Freinds of 4 Paws -A4P) is an organisation based in Costambar which work to improve the lives of dogs and cats in the Costambar, Javillar, Cafemba and Cofresi districts of Puerto Plata province. This includes animals owned by poor local people as well as street and beach dogs.

A4P has allied with the organisation of Educational Programs Eco Portal Dominicano (EDP) of Santo Domingo, Ecoportal Dominicano.

On August 6th to 8th A4P and EDP will hold a joint mass sterilisation clinic in Costambar. EDP will provide 5 vet Surgeons to preform the operations. To help support and raise money for this worthy cause we have arranged two Pulgas in Costambar and would appreciate any support fellow DR1 members could give. Whether that be in donations or helping to advertise our cause.

Please follow this link to view the poster advertising the Pulgas and giving contact information:-

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....188889964501326.48357.118904384833218&type=1

This really is a worthwhile cause and I thank you all in advance for your help and support.

Kind Regards

Mark.

Chuck T

Banned
Nov 30, 2010
I applaud your efforts and wish you well , my family is very active in the Cherokee County, SC humane society. It is very much a thankless task but also very rewarding.
Saludos