Want to start a small call centre

DarthV

Jul 8, 2011
Hello

Seeking advice on setting up a very small call centre in Dominican republic, preferably in Santiago.

Currently have two small business (maintenance and auto inspections) for which I need the following:
-someone to answer business calls.
-someone to do lead generation, call up other businesses and ask if they might be interested in our services.

I also would like to set up an answering service in the near future, the website is already set up for this business and I tried to get it running using Filipino freelances, but lets just say it did not work.

This is what I think I may need.
-someone in Santiago to start working for me as a freelancer, must have excellent communications skills and an ability to learn.
-excellent internet connection, with low jitter rates, since we use VOIP for our phone numbers.

If things do start to work out, then I can fly to Dominican on a regular basis and try to set up a small call center.

Please feel free to apply or to give recommendations. I am also open to people who already run a small quality call centre, (one that is going to exist a few years from now).

Thanks
Nickolas