The strangest thing! Are there two of me?

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Just packing my case, knock at the door, a guy standing there asking where I am, I tell him I am standing infront of him. He refers to me as me (by name) and then tells me I'm not the same person who told him to come to my place as I had a laptop and blackberry for sale as I was leaving (which I am but I've sold everything I'm selling). Apparently we (meaning someone referring to my place as his and using my name, in a local bar with this guy) made a deal a couple of days ago, he was here to pay and collect.
I'm stumped and very very confused, I am unsure what just happened, out of all the wierdest things that I've experienced in the country, that tops the lot, just for sheer confusion between the both of us.
Anyway, I assured him I am me, I even showed him my driving license, and he said, no that is not you, but it is your name and this is the address of the guy who said he was me.

WTF!

This place just gets more and more strange!

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
Could be worse. He could have given a deposit or paid for item and wanted to pick it up.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I'm a schizophrenic,
And so am I.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
[video=youtube;VCDnR6Px-co]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCDnR6Px-co&feature=related[/video]

Bigocean

Nov 25, 2010
Beware, this sounds like a doppelg?nger sighting!

Just packing my case, knock at the door, a guy standing there asking where I am, I tell him I am standing infront of him. He refers to me as me (by name) and then tells me I'm not the same person who told him to come to my place as I had a laptop and blackberry for sale as I was leaving (which I am but I've sold everything I'm selling). Apparently we (meaning someone referring to my place as his and using my name, in a local bar with this guy) made a deal a couple of days ago, he was here to pay and collect.
I'm stumped and very very confused, I am unsure what just happened, out of all the wierdest things that I've experienced in the country, that tops the lot, just for sheer confusion between the both of us.
Anyway, I assured him I am me, I even showed him my driving license, and he said, no that is not you, but it is your name and this is the address of the guy who said he was me.

WTF!

This place just gets more and more strange!

This looks like a clear case of your doppelg?nger gaining strength. Serious bad-karma seems to be shadowing you. I think that you should make your travel plans post-haste before chupacabras start chasing you down the street.