Street address instead of P.O.BOX forwarding address in US?

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Maybe I searched wrong but I couldn't find anything answering my question. Does somebody know if there is a service like Vimenca or EPS etc. which offer a street address instead of a P.O.BOX address to receive documents / letters?

I've thought of Mail Boxes etc. but couldn't verify it....

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
This is the street address of Vimenpaq in Miami:

7801 NW 37th St.
Doral, Fl. 33166-6503
305-592-0839

You could always put the box number after the street address.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
This is the street address of Vimenpaq in Miami:

7801 NW 37th St.
Doral, Fl. 33166-6503
305-592-0839

You could always put the box number after the street address.

Thanks Chip, as a Vimenca customer I am using that to get packages. A letter I let send to that "freight - address" never arrived. The problem is they have another for receiving letters and such and that is a P.O. BOX which does not get accepted everywhere to send you important things such as a mastercard. They won't send to a P.O. Box but require a street address. And so I am looking for a service which offers a street address for receiving stuff like that. I've heard about one but I can't figure out anymore which one it was.

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
You might look into aeropaq. It is highly recommended by a Dominican friend in SD who has weekly documents and packages send to him through this service.

Up till now we used bankertrust... which gives you a real address but I cannot say I was impressed by them at all. On the contrary.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
When you sign up, you're given two addresses on your card, a PO Box (for documents) and a street address (for packages.)

I've used both frequently from Miami.

Cobraboy, that is exactly my problem ;), I need a street address for receiving a document, not a P.O.Box address, they won't send to a P.O.Box....

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Cobraboy, that is exactly my problem ;), I need a street address for receiving a document, not a P.O.Box address, they won't send to a P.O.Box....
Then use the street address they give you. Your choice. Same thing.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Well, that is the problem I faced I gave the street address of the freight center, they sent a document to that street address and it never arrived here in the D.R. and no one could trace it, since for documents they refer to the P.O.Box. That was the case with Vimenca, I think EPS will be same procedure, letters / documents arriving at the freight center might get lost. Since it is a CC I am expecting I can't allow it to get lost again.

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
Then I can only give the advice we gave earlier although we are going to look for another option for the future but we have time now. Use Fedex and what we did was ask our insurance guy if it could be delivered at his official business address here in the DR. He had no problem with it and neither did Fedex, it arrived in three working day's, the only down side were the high cost.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Thanks Chip, as a Vimenca customer I am using that to get packages. A letter I let send to that "freight - address" never arrived. The problem is they have another for receiving letters and such and that is a P.O. BOX which does not get accepted everywhere to send you important things such as a mastercard. They won't send to a P.O. Box but require a street address. And so I am looking for a service which offers a street address for receiving stuff like that. I've heard about one but I can't figure out anymore which one it was.

This doesn't explain why you can't use Vimenpaq's address as I posted.

Also, I don't put "PO Box" either.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Try Mail Boxes Etc. in Punta Cana Village. They may still have a branch at Palma Real business centre in B?varo too. They give you a street address in Miami which should be accepted by companies that don't deliver to PO Box addresses. You precede the address with your name and account number (the letters SDQ followed by a 5-digit number), so it looks like this:

Mr. Accountholder
SDQXXXXX
2250 NW 114th AVE Unit 1A,
Miami, FL
33172-3652

granca

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
I use CPS, they have both a street address and a PO Box address. The street address is for parcels and the POB for letters but in practice everybody I know, including me, uses the street address for everything. CPS appear to have no objection to this provided each post bears your correct reference number.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
This doesn't explain why you can't use Vimenpaq's address as I posted.

Also, I don't put "PO Box" either.

Like I said, I tried it with the very same address and the letter never arrived, it was lost...