Seeking a good neurologist in DOM

Arcticbird

Jul 17, 2011
Does anyone know of a good neurologist here in DOM as I think I have Fibromyalgia and need to get it diagnosed and get some help too, thanks all.

xGabriela

Aug 15, 2010
www.christ-radloff.com
Normaly with the diagnosis Fibromyalgia or Artritis the medical help is ower. You got your diagnosis, now life with it! As help you get some antiinflamation pills and soon after you have a stomac problem as well. In chinese medicine fibromyalgia does not exist. The 9 points western medicine uses for evaluation, are al intestinal and respiration points in acupuncture. Most persons I know with fibromyalgia have food intolerances or respiration allergies as well.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
one of the best, if not the best is doctor spitale in centro medico cabarete in sosua. but i do not think there is much to be done with fibromylagia. i know a girl who was diagnosed with it, she's doing some physical rehabilitation, change of habits. kind of non medical treatment. in DR you can buy most pain meds without prescription, in any phramacy, in case you need pain medication.

Arcticbird

Jul 17, 2011
Normaly with the diagnosis Fibromyalgia or Artritis the medical help is ower. You got your diagnosis, now life with it! As help you get some antiinflamation pills and soon after you have a stomac problem as well. In chinese medicine fibromyalgia does not exist. The 9 points western medicine uses for evaluation, are al intestinal and respiration points in acupuncture. Most persons I know with fibromyalgia have food intolerances or respiration allergies as well.

The question I asked was for a recommendation for a good neurologist so that I go and have a consultation to determine whether I have or not got Fibromyagia. I have NOT been diagnosed yet!

xGabriela

Aug 15, 2010
www.christ-radloff.com
Fibromyalgie is not detected ower blood or any laboratoy test. They will press some points on your body and if most of them are sensitiv, you are diagnosed for fibromyalgie! As for fibromyalgie the diagnosis is not very trustfull and the treatment will be antiinflamation pills and warm patches on the warm inflamation, the results will be cero. You need a doctor who ask "why do I got this". And you will discover that no doctor will ask "why"! But I see you are just interested to get a name for your pain. If one day you like to have the direction of a holistic doctor in Puerto Plata, you can "friendly" ask me.

Coralia

Mar 30, 2007
www.myspace.com
xGabriella, You are correct, Fybromyaligy is not detectable...like You mentioned to check the tenderpoints, and especially a neurologist will look at your feet too....i am diagnosed for over 15 years now, do not use any meds, just use my positivity approach and excercises and deal with it...like many people with F..usual are very tired and have enormously pain days depending the tenderpoint...they sometimes are in bed 3-4 days a week (most of them) well I refuse and as I will say I have average a"bad" day 2 times a year but then it is bad! for the rest a painkiller now and then...thats it! ENJOY LIFE! and hope Arcticbird will find the solution and goodluck.....May Godd bless You!....

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I know nothing about this beyond the ads I see on television for pain relief from it. You can go and see Dr. Luis Alvarez Bernardino, 5th Floor at HOMS in Santiago. Tell him Dr. Estevez sent you.

HB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
If you come to santo domingo, I am sure I can help. I have had many patients with the same symptoms as you and were diagnosed as having fibromyalgia. I was able to reduce their symptoms by 80% or better. I am an american chiropractor. If you want to try my treatment, send me a private message for further details.
AZB