Mega August Concert In Playa Dorada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
From today's Sosua News:

"From August 13 to 16 at the Playa Dorada resort in Puerto Plata, a mega summer concert will be held at which many famous orchestras will participate. Until a decade ago, the summer concert was an annual tradition at the north coast. Then this event sadly disappeared and moved to Altos de Chavon and Santo Domingo. With financial assistance from the Ministry of Tourism and the association of hotel owners, this great event will return again to its roots. The hotels have various special offers for this week, special VIP packages.

"On twitter and Facebook there is more information available. "

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
oh, so you have to be a hotel guest to be able to attend?

That is not what the notice is Sosua-News says, and it would not make much sense to have such a requirement. But for those coming from out of town, special prices are available at the hotels. If the names of the participants are big enough, people may come from some distance, even out of the country.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
What especially interests me about this concert is that the Ministry of Tourism is giving financial support. It does seem that Tourism is making an effort to increase the number of tourists coming to the North Coast.

BigLongBeach

Feb 8, 2010
Anyone get any information on this yet. i am coming up with blanks in google and facebook. Thank you.

I am particularly looking for ticket pricing, and when secreto will be playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.