Native English Speaker Required

Bavaro

Jul 18, 2011
Native English speaking person required for office based position in Bavaro.

Customer Service and computer skills are a must.

Must be friendly and outgoing, Spanish skills not required.

Must live in the Bavaro area.

Bavaro

Jul 18, 2011
Salary to be discussed
Hours 9am-6pm 5 days per week 9am-12 Noon one day per week

tragoddess

Jul 7, 2011
Hi Newbie,
I am planning a move to Bavaro in 6 months from Los Angeles. I am curious what kind of company is it and do you have a website.
Thank you

Bavaro

Jul 18, 2011
Hello this company works within the Bavaro tourism industry. Further information regarding the company can be discussed in person.

lea126

Jul 21, 2011
Hi. Do you have an email address please? I would like to forward my resume. I have worked in the tourism industry for 8 years. One of those being in Bavaro. I am from the UK and cn also speak Spanish and German. I will be relocating to Bavaro in 10 weeks.

Bavaro

Jul 18, 2011
Hello

Thank you for your interest(s)

The response to this advertisement has been extensive. I am interviewing this week and hope to have the successful candidate in post within 2 weeks.

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Sounds an awful lot like a time share or something similar. Bavaro has no shortage of English speakers, Dominican and otherwise, unless the poster is looking for someone that folks can relate to a bit better.

Bavaro

Jul 18, 2011
Hello

This position is an office based position with no sales / time share involved. At this time I have received a significant number of applicants which I have concluded into a shortlist to interview this week.

Thank you.