most Economical Delivery toDR FROM US?

arrugala

Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
Is there a more EcopleaseSecure Delivery Service From the us to Dr than EPS? If so could I have the address please?

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
some body just posted the name of a place with a location in the Bronx / NYC. I can't remember the name though.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
For larger shipments that would be a company like Montero Shipping.

Montero Shipping

I use TransExpress for smaller items. Faster and I believe still less expensive than EPS.

Feb 7, 2007
Depending on where you are, there are other options (or not).

In most bigger cities, Transexpress/Vimenpaq fom Vimenca is the next best option and they are cheaper than EPS at about 155 pesos per pound. If you are on East Coast or Santiago, Pick'n'send is also good and cheap option.

Dominican postal service has a new service called Inpospaq. They bring in packages only two times a week but at a $118 pesos per pound final rate they are unbeatable.

Also this thread can be useful for you to see if some of the companies are doing business in your town.

http://www.dr1.com/forums/living/11...l-services-ship-us-dr.html?highlight=vimenpaq

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I just signed up for Inpospak and may give them a try. For some reason I cannot log in with the user name and password I just used to create the account. Even had Inpospak send it to me using the password recovery system to make sure there was no typo, but I cannot log in. Doesn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling.

Feb 7, 2007
I just signed up for Inpospak and may give them a try. For some reason I cannot log in with the user name and password I just used to create the account. Even had Inpospak send it to me using the password recovery system to make sure there was no typo, but I cannot log in. Doesn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling.

You actually have to call them to sign up. The online signup is somehow no working properly.
(809) 532-2275, (809) 532-2236
They will email you a completely different username and full account info.