riu mambo hotel

sandracarpenter1

Jul 21, 2011
please could someone tell me if the riu mambo has closed for good has theres a thread on the net saying that after a long thought we have desided to closed the riu mambo has there is not enouth tourist is this true does anyone know thanks

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
Around June 15th I spoke to the North Coast sales manager at Riu about this. According to her, the Mambo is closed for the summer but they will reopen it for high season. The beach bar, pool and pool bar at the Mambo are open for the use of guests at the Merengue and Bachata.

sandracarpenter1

Jul 21, 2011
thanks for that has i have booked a hoilday well theres 16 off us and its the frist time my daughter and my granchildren are going on hoilday i went to the mambo in 2009 and had a great time but on the net today theres a actical thats says that the riu has closed for good and on reviews people are saying that its been a really bad hoilday for them has the other two hotels are not very good,,, well i dont go until march 2012 so isuspose i will have to wait and see i ahve been intouch with thompson they say yes its fine i did phone the mambo tonight and the lady i spoke to said she could not say hahha