Less tourists in Boca Chicca

ukw

Jul 23, 2011
Hello

Last time I went in February of this year to boca chica. Now i want to go again. But i heard from a friend that they have now a few tourists at the moment.

Is that true? Are there many less people than in February 2011?

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Hello

Last time I went in February of this year to boca chica. Now i want to go again. But i heard from a friend that they have now a few tourists at the moment.

February 2012 will have more tourists in Boca Chica than February2011, as it is a leap year.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
More Cake

Hello

It seems that are fewer tourists everywhere.
But is this not an advantage for you?
You'd get more of a share of the cake... :bunny:

donP

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
We went passed there 2 days ago...

and it was horrible. Extremely aggressive vendors starting at the parking place. Not leaving us alone for one second. We left after an hour, must be hell night time. More vendors than tourists/visitors.

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009
Hello

It's low season, so yes the whole island is much slower. Why would less people stop you from going??? more beach space, better room rates, same sun and attractions.

Yayow

Sep 4, 2007
I like it being less crowded too, much more relaxed atmosphere.

I picked up an apt. in BC, about three weeks ago now, for a get away from my primary residence in Gazcue (or so I thought at the time). Although I love Gazcue and where I live there, but since I have been down in BC, I have been so relaxed and only returned to my place in Gazcue for a couple of days this month, when the crowds come, if they do, I am sure I will be back to normal in that I will be spending all or the majority of my time in Gazcue.