Thread: Payaso

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Payaso

I'm trying to find a Payaso /clown for a birthday party in the Barahona area,, Any help is greatly appreciated

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

The only local business I know of with clowns is KCury Fiestas...a sort of kiddie party monopoly. They also rent out blow-up jumpy castles, decorations, chairs/tables, tents, do camps for kids, etc. I don't really like their clowns, have seen them at another event and heard comments about others, and feel like they are just Dominican guys talking in funny voices about adult stuff, don't really seem to have that special clown quality. They actually made a kid cry on stage at FestiCafe Polo 2011...jaja. I guess they'd be ok, I'd just be really specific about what you are looking for and that you want them to do age-appropriate stuff.

Owner: KENIA CURY ZAIDA SANTANA
    809-753-5477 809-317-9048
    809-5243468 809-524-3900

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

if you want the best clown tune to any channel right now and you can see how well he performs, his name is Leonel Fernandez. maybe you've heard of him.

4. Likes puryear270 liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joseinoa View Post
    if you want the best clown tune to any channel right now and you can see how well he performs, his name is Leonel Fernandez. maybe you've heard of him.
    Leonel is good, but if you are looking for the best. his name is Hipolito, and he is on tour now.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by johnny View Post
    Leonel is good, but if you are looking for the best. his name is Hipolito, and he is on tour now.
    WOW!! how could i forget about the best, thanks man i totally forgot about him. but since Leonel was performing last night live on TV he was the first one to come to mind.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

You think I can either to do a kids party en el campo LOL