Internet without Cable or telephone line?

arrugala

Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
I have heard has aprogram where they set u up and charge by the month when there is no cable or telephone line. Anyone know the general price?

slas7713

Aug 9, 2004
We have one, through verizon. USB connection to the PC and basically uses phone service. We skype quite a bit but calls are often dropped in the middle. Slow but efficient for basic internet but don't plan on watching many youtube videos or similar, too slow for that. Cost about 1200 pesos a month.

Feb 7, 2007
You can use Orange Flybox, Banda Ancha Claro or Viva Interjet. There is also WiMax servcie from Wind Telecom in ST and SD and from OneMax in SD. You can also get Tricom WiMax service in Bavaro area and Tricom cable Internet in SD and Aster cable Internet in SD and I think in Santiago.

sush

Mar 9, 2011
i have the usb from claro banda Ancha, 3G pay 2041.00 a month (fixed) I had some issues in the past but generally it works fine i skype but not too often so no calls are dropped... they now also have the WiFI moden and you can connect up to 5 devices but i dont know how that works yet