Not Getting All New Posts In A Timely Manner

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I find that clicking on "New Posts" does not bring up all the new posts. And now that I'm sensitized to the problem and checking the date for all newcomers on the list, I find this is happening more often than I realized.

For example, just now the thread "Reserving and Paying Rental fees By Wire Transfr?" appeared on my list of new posts, even though it was started at 3:40 pm yesterday and already had 7 replies and 92 views. Between then and now I must have logged in at least a half dozen times.

This is not an isolated example.

Is this correctable, Robert?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Heeeeeeeeeeeeelp Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 222222222222222222222222!

I didn't even know that a "New Post" button existed! :surprised
Now I am worried that what you are experiencing could be happening to me, an I might never realize it!!! :paranoid::paranoid:
Robert,"HELP ME PaaaaaaaaaaaaaLeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeZ"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Nothing I can do right now if it's a "real" problem. It will have to wait until future patches etc.

Try completely clearing your browser of cookies etc and see if that helps.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Nothing I can do right now if it's a "real" problem. It will have to wait until future patches etc.

Try completely clearing your browser of cookies etc and see if that helps.

Ok, will do.

This has been going on for awhile. At first I would just wonder why I'd missed the thread previously, but then I started paying attention and found that there were some threads, a very small percentage, as far as I know, that were in existence for awhile before they showed up.

An "oldie" that showed up for the first time when I logged in now was the Dominican Palace of Justice thread that was started last night at 10:30+in the Clown Bin.