Casa Valeria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Montago

Feb 15, 2011
Hello people,

Im back on this forums coz im coming back in december to one of fav places, yes Sosua and Cabarete.
Now, im booked into casa valeria, a little place in sosua. Has anybody had experiences with bringing a little lady company back to this place? i only book 2 nights just in case it is a problem.!

Anybody know? Or been?

Last time, they would not let me bring the girls back to my hotel,. which was a you guessed it.///all inclusive.
I offered the men money to let me take the girl up, but it was no no no Sir. very bad/. not again he he

thanks for any answers

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Hello people,

Im back on this forums coz im coming back in december to one of fav places, yes Sosua and Cabarete.
Now, im booked into casa valeria, a little place in sosua. Has anybody had experiences with bringing a little lady company back to this place? i only book 2 nights just in case it is a problem.!Anybody know? Or been?

Last time, they would not let me bring the girls back to my hotel,. which was a you guessed it.///all inclusive.
I offered the men money to let me take the girl up, but it was no no no Sir. very bad/. not again he he

thanks for any answers

As long as you are low key it is fine, the owners are not tolerant of Pedro Clisante Street Rats at the pool or too crazy about them in the restaurant, bring them to your room, get your groove, and you will be fine. (Why not ask when you make a reservation if your "novia" is allowed to visit?)

Montago

Feb 15, 2011
thank you Tamborista, it seems discretion is key and believe in me, i would not take the girl around the pools and restarants. they can leave after the good time with me.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
then you should have no problem. Terra Linda (next door) is another good option.

papi201

Dec 2, 2010
i spend one week with the same chica in casa Valeria, the owners are dutch, they had no problem with my beautiful girl. You pay one price for a room, not for the persons sleeping there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.