Any Ideas For A New Business?

N

Nate

My friends, I am an American businessman interested in starting a business in any industry anywhere in the DR and I am looking for ideas. I would prefer that the start-up cost not exceed 50,000 USD, but I am prepared to invest up to 1 million US dollars if it is worthwhile. I also would prefer to start my own business, but I am also considering franchising and investing in existing companies. My only goal is to maximize profits.

Concerning tourists:
Are there any products/services that would make your visit to the DR more enjoyable?

Concerning ex-pats:
Are there any products/services from your motherland that you wish were available in the DR?

Concerning locals:
On what products/services do you spend the most money?

Please post your responses to the message board. Thanks in advance.

A

Another Gringo in Pto.Pta.

>Concerning locals:
>On what products/services do you spend the most money?

to Presidente !!!

cu/charly....(who makes a diat, since years..........)

M

Merlin

Dear Nate,

If you like I have some options that may possibly interests you... Contact me at merlin@codetel.net.do

D

Doug

Nate please contact me at the above address, I do not have a business but I have a freind who does. Thank you, Doug

H

Henry

Nate, please contact me at my E-Mail address.
I have a possible interresting project for you.
Henry

H

hillbilly

Several come to mind

I am sure that you will be inundated with ideas: Power generation, Cable services; health services...there are myrid amounts of goods and services that some people "just have to have."
Like the other posters, I would prefer to keep my cards rather close to my ample chest...My e-mail is above...
HB

R

Richard Figueroa

Please see my post on Mass Transit Buses

Richard Figueroa
(800) 287-7253