Where to buy a bicycle in Punta Cana?

jrjrth

Bronze
Mar 24, 2011
Previously Post by other...

There is a very good bicycle shop in Ciudad Las Canas, Cap Cana. The toy shop in Punta Cana Village has a smallish selection of children and adult bikes. Americana in Friusa is another possibility. Otherwise, possibly Ver?n, but more realistically - Higuey or La Romana.

airplanez

Apr 28, 2011
Thanks for the reply.

Where is the store in Higuey? And do you know the prices by any chance?

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Update - the Happy Birthday Gifts toy shop in Punta Cana Village, just behind Wendy's, will order a bike on the customer's behalf - if you provide them with the details they will give you a quote and order it for you.

yb1

Oct 6, 2008
new bike shop in La Romana

There is a new bike shop in La Romana, next to Jumbo supermarket (on the side road behind the Italian shop/cafe). Sorry can't remember what it's called - bike stop? bike way? or something...

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
I just so happened to find an ad this morning in Dominican Gateway for a bicycle shop in the area. Haven't been there myself nor do I know anyone who has. It's called Mi Bici at Cana and it's located at Centro Comercial Las Canas (oops, probably the same one jrjth was referring to). Tel 809-469-7550/669-3117. According to the ad, they sell and rent bikes as well as sell parts, accesories and clothing.