RE: I wonder if Obama has an Ipad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Britcouple

Aug 13, 2009
RE: I wonder if Obama has an Ipad?

So how are all us good for nothing, no good, low life weasels with less than 500 posts going to know there is a thread in 'off topic' that we can not read or join in? :cheeky:

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Off topic is boring and so I wouldn't worry about it, I've not found much in there to argue about!

Britcouple

Aug 13, 2009
But now I am wondering if it is like some secret society, 'Freemasons' or a 'Coven' of some kind? Ohhhhhhhhh I'm all excited. ;)

P.S.....Maybe this should go 'Off topic' !!!!!! :ermm:

tee

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
Cabarete
Don't mention 'Off topic"...you will get closed down just as I did because I am just a mere minion with no rights to access "Off topic". I would love to know how I am expected to know that somebody already started a thread about my original topic if an unimportant DR1 member can't even get to see that thread????

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Don't mention 'Off topic"...you will get closed down just as I did because I am just a mere minion with no rights to access "Off topic". I would love to know how I am expected to know that somebody already started a thread about my original topic if an unimportant DR1 member can't even get to see that thread????

Post more often with great content and your problem will be solved.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.