Finding a Limo company

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
This is one of the things you really do need to reserve months ahead I have been told. I have looked but all I have found in the area is a company that went out of business. There is one that is on this site but the email form for it does not work and it does not have a phone number in Santiago.

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
Fark it, I should just rent a Toyota Hiace to get the women to the church and rent a cts-v for leaving the reception.

AJL6767

Apr 14, 2011
Have you considered looking in the yellow pages. There are services that will send a vehicle to wherever you need it as long as you are willing to pay for it.

AJL6767

Apr 14, 2011
For my sons wedding we rented a small bus from star-bus, The condition was fine and we had a good driver. We also used their service to give our own tour of the colonial zone, take us back and forth to casa de campo and the airports.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Servi taxi used to have an old 1980s limo don't know if still on service, but you can always contact Apolo Santo Dgo. and they will send a nice limo to Santiago.

JJ

Bigocean

Nov 25, 2010
I happened to notice this morning some stretch type of limos at an agency in Santiago. I suppose they are for sale, but not sure. Even if they are, they may be willing to rent them out for something like a wedding, maybe worth the call if this is what you need. Anyway, the name was Prestige Auto (I am sure the "Prestige" part is correct, but not positive about the "Auto" word, I was driving and just caught it out of the corner of my eye). They are located on Avenida Gregorio Luperon, just south of the intersection of Avenida Estrella Sadhala, on the east side of the road. I did not get the phone number but if you are interested, post back on this thread and I will try to drive by again or maybe someone else can assist. Good luck and congratulations on your nuptials.