Message Board Stats = WOW!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Just looking at some posting stats for 2011.

Looks like July is on track to break the 10,000+ mark.
This would be the best July we have had since the board opened.

In the first 6 months of 2011, we have had 50,287 posts, thats an average of 275+ per day.

Traditionally the post count starts to pick up from July onwards and peaks around October and then tails off after Christmas. 2011 is on track to be the biggest year to date.

Good job people!!!

Chuck T

Banned
Nov 30, 2010

In the first 6 months of 2011, we have had 50,287 posts, thats an average of 275+ per day.

Traditionally the post count starts to pick up from July onwards and peaks around October and then tails off after Christmas. 2011 is on track to be the biggest year to date.

Good job people!!!
It's an informative and enjoyable experience why wouldn't people participate ? It's win/win for everyone that uses this site
Saludos

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
It's an informative and enjoyable experience why wouldn't people participate ? It's win/win for everyone that uses this site
Saludos

Some might disagree with you, despite saying they hate DR1, but spend hours on the site.

Yes, we know who you are! hehehe

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Yes, we know who you are! hehehe

Off the topic slightly but brought a thought to mind I was wondering. When you discover people are using two accounts as have been banned whatever, do you know this by the computer ID or the actual address of the connection?
I have wondered this for a while now, never had the opportunity to ask, seems as good a chance as I'll get given your quote.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Off the topic slightly but brought a thought to mind I was wondering. When you discover people are using two accounts as have been banned whatever, do you know this by the computer ID or the actual address of the connection?
I have wondered this for a while now, never had the opportunity to ask, seems as good a chance as I'll get given your quote.

We have multiple ways of knowing :)

Next...

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Message board software has "plug-ins" that can give admins/moderators access to both IP and machine numbers, even alerts when multiple users have the same IP/machine.

That's why, when busted, sockpuppets default to the predictible "my friend was using my computer" excuse...:D

barker1964

Silver
Apr 1, 2009
To add I am moving to the DR in the next 4-6 months and with the information (the good and the bad LOL) it made me very clear on what I need to do before the move. I'm not saying that it will all be trouble free cause I do expect bumps in the road but with what I have read and some of those i have spoken to the bumps will be very small. The one thing that was told to me that is very important is that don't rely on an income down there so I am putting things in place here to solve that issue Thanks to all who have helped me and to the ones in advance that will help me in the future. And to Robert thanks so much for this forum it is a great aid.

May 5, 2007

Good job people!!!

Your welcome :)

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Are you able to tell how many macs and how many pcs?:classic:

Absolutely!

Windows traffic is deceasing slightly and Mac going up.
What is interesting... iPad traffic has the biggest increase and iPhone is more popular than Android.

Visitors in July 2011.

iPhone 12,633
Android 10,386
iPad 7,814

May 12, 2005
Absolutely!

What is interesting... iPad traffic has the biggest increase and iPhone is more popular than Android.

Visitors in July 2011.

iPhone 12,633
Android 10,386
iPad 7,814

I am checking in on my iPad right now

Jan 17, 2009
Absolutely!

Visitors in July 2011.

iPhone 12,633
Android 10,386
iPad 7,814

Is there an for Iphone and Ipad?