A good Punch?

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
We've just been asked to a neigbours for a birthday/fathers day party this evening. So I'm going to knock up a punch as I have quite a bit of Wine handy yet very little else. I'm a beer or Whiskey person myself and so have no clue what I can put in this punch. I don't want to just take a Sangria as that's a bit boring. What do we put in Punch in the UK or US? Wine, Lemonade, Vodka (guess), Rum (guess) I know some alcohol does not mix so I'm a bit stuck on what to put into this, online gives me recipes involving fruit I don't have, I have apples and pineapple.
Any idea what goes with what?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Take some "Presidente",some "Brugal Anejo",and some "Jonhny Walker",any color!
Dominicans like Beer & "Booze",not "Ponche"!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

May 29, 2006
I usually do equal parts Cranberry, OJ, 7Up or Ginger Ale and Gin or Vodka, with a bit of Grape juice concentrate for color.

Pretty much any punch with juice and wine is going to be a sangria, but I've also had coolers with about a third white wine and the rest Cranberry juice.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
CCCCCCCCCC
That is my idea, take something a little different. And to be honest I'm bored with beer and Whiskey, it is a hot evening and something a little different early evening would go down a treat, now just how to make something drinkable.
I might have found one but Brandy and red wine mix? sounds like puke juice so maybe not.