Looking for Apartment in Santo Domingo

cuteduck07

Aug 3, 2011
Hello Everyone!

I just moved to the Dominican Republic and am looking for an apartment downtown Santo Domingo.

Ideally, I would like to be behind Winston Churchill between Blue Mall and Acropolis.

My budget is limited to about $16,000 RD a month, so I need something around that price.

If you know of any realtors, or are looking to sublet, I would love those options as well!

Thanks in advance.

cuteduck07

Aug 3, 2011
Yes, I have a job at the American School of Santo Domingo. They have been looking for apartments for me, and I am just helping in the search. I will be living in that area..as soon as I find an apartment!

cuteduck07

Aug 3, 2011
I will find a place within the week, if you pm your address we will hang out. Right now I am staying in an apt by the Ashton School.

lucky1

Mar 20, 2009
Hello Everyone!

I just moved to the Dominican Republic and am looking for an apartment downtown Santo Domingo.

Ideally, I would like to be behind Winston Churchill between Blue Mall and Acropolis.

My budget is limited to about $16,000 RD a month, so I need something around that price.

If you know of any realtors, or are looking to sublet, I would love those options as well!

Thanks in advance.
my friend has a house in a gated community near arroyo hondo,not furnished,3bedrooms 2.5 baths if your interested email me will give you his info