hotels

G

Ganon

I'm looking for a cheap hotel in Santo domingo, doesn't have to be anything fancy, any ideas? I'll be there in July.

H

Henry

Try the Hotel El Se?orial, Pte. Vicini Burgos # 58, on the park next to the obelisc close to the Malecon! Prices arround USD 20.-, swiss managed and close to everthing like center of town, Malecon etc. If you want to spend a little more (USD 60.-), try the brandnew Hotel Mercure at the Conde street, french guided!

Enjoy your stay!

Henry

G

Ganon

Thanks for the help Henry, I'm wondering if you have any contact info on those hotels, phone number or website. Thanks again.

C

Clara

El Se?orial

Tel: (809) 687-4367
Fax: (809) 687-0600
email: senorial@codetel.net.do
Owner is Mario Torroni, an old friend of mine, the place is nice and service is friendly. The restaurand is good, mostly italian and swiss food -fondue is the specialty of the house. The place is always full of Europeans. Price is RD$600.00 (US$35.00/pax) and includes continental breakfast and taxes.

About the other hotel Henry mentioned, I've seen it in the outside and it looks really nice, but it is fairly new and not listed on phone book yet. Please let us know the purpose of your visit, maybe I can give you more choices depending on the part of the city you'd like to stay.

A

Andy

Try www.zonacolonial.com They have a number of hotels listed in the old city section, and some of them have very reasonable rates. One that I know of is Bettye's Bed and Breakfast.

B

Bettye Marshall

My bed and breakfast send me your request for res.

D

Donald C.

Re: hotels/ Gannon

Dear Mr. GAnnon If you don't mind staying in Juan Doilio
You can stay in a hotel for $25.00 usd a day
for more infromation go to this website http://juky1.homestead.com/Damar.html

good luck Donald