Rock 'n' Roll Baby yeah!

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
www.thecircusofdreams.com
I am wondering where i would find a tour bus to rent, you know like touring bands use. Ive have yet to see one but then i probably wouldnt in Higuey. I am getting more requests for shows all over the country and i want to know if renting a tour bus would be cheaper than having to pay flights and accomodation or at least make my team more comfortable than going by road in our mini bus. Sometimes my artists have to go from Punta Cana to Santiago, do a show and then come back the same night for another gig in Punta Cana the following day.

Does anyone know if they exsist here?

Any ideas on how I might find out?

Thanks!

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Can Caribe Tours arrange/rent something........ just think of the big bus tour people and work from there

carlosbra

Aug 1, 2011
Laurajane,
Please tell me about the next RockRoll concerts.
I love rock , and I just can support Salsa, merengue for a couple of hours after 2 hours Im going crazy.

Where Can I hear some rock music in Santo Domingo or any place in DR ?

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Laurajane,
I love rock , and I just can support Salsa, merengue for a couple of hours after 2 hours Im going crazy.

I think you are a little confused, The OP runs a circus troupe, not a rock band!

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
Good idea, I just looked at Caribe Tours website, i didnt realize they rented them i just thought they provided public transport...silly me! Would be nice to find something that my artists could sleep in, shower etc, but i think i maybe pushing my luck!

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Laurajane,

You should call the Hard Rock Cafe in Santo Domingo and find out when the next rock concert is.

chrisrose97

May 2, 2010
Some 10 years back Leon Jimenez had one of those tour buses for either the Presidente models or the Marlboro models, it was one of those tour buses that are here in the states...they were promoting product all over the DR with those beautiful girls. The bus was huge, but never seen one since...

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
when is da "troop" next in punta cana performing would be interestin to see???

Here is the schedule for the coming week, You can buy a night pass for any of the hotels and enjoy the show. If you do go let me know and i will tell the Boss man to say hello.

Saturday 06 - Hard Rock Hotel Punta Cana & Hotel Sol Melia
Sunday 07 - Hotel Fiesta Palladium
Monday 08 - Hotel Serenis & Dreams La Romana
Tuesday 09 - Hotel Fiesta Palladium & Dreams Punta Cana
Wednesday 10 - Hotel Palma Real
Thursday 11 - Bahia Principe (2 shows 9pm & 10.15pm) & Hotel Excellence
Viernes 12 - NH Luxury Resorts & Dreams Palm Beach.

We have a facebook page if you are interested The Circus of Dreams | Facebook

Thanks for the interest!