Testigo de Jehovah contact in Puerto Plata

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cboo

Aug 7, 2011
Hi i will be visiting puerto plata for a month beginning sept 1. And staying in costambar. I think i located the closest kingdom hall of jehovah's witnesses off calle presidente vasquez in puerto plata but i wanted to see if there are any witnesses here on this forum or anyone that would be so kind who can get me in contact with someone there in puerto plata who can get me more information on the meeting times in english and possibly a number to an elder or someone in the congregation to get directions. Much help would be greatly appreciated thanks!

Lena5321

Mar 5, 2008
Hi,

I'm actually studying at this time with the English group in Puerto Plata. They meet on Sundays (9am) and Wednesdays (7pm). Send me an e-mail so that I may give you the number to my Study Teacher (Congregation Member) whom can assist you will all the details that you need. I'm hesitant to post her phone number online, visible to the world.

The Kingdom Hall is easy to get to, as it is off one of the main roads in Puerto PLata. You go to the 27 de Febrero, by the Scotiabank. The only Scotiabank on the Street, and at the end of the road on the right side of the bank. (If your facing bank) The kingdom hall is on the corner (blue building).

Hope this helps. Send me an e-mail (lena5321@hotmail.com) so that I can forward her details to you.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i replied to another of your posts, there are JW in costambar too. i am sure you will be welcomed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.