claro texts

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
I used the search function but perhaps did something wrong. I keep getting Claro texts on my phone advertising this and that. A few weeks back someone else asked how to stop these. Can someone enlighten me? Thanks in advance.

MaineGirl

Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
Well I did that for Ideas Click and there is no desactivalo for Ideas Claro and I am getting so many useless texts :( I think I will go into the store and ask for help.

johnny

Bronze
Feb 8, 2003
hausenland.com
some cel phones does not have the option to desactivar, in that casae you dont need to go to the store, just call them and they will desactive en el sistema.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
It depends which wireless provider company you are using, you can log on to your online account on Sprint, for example, and block the senders of those texts. I am sure each cell phone and company have similar options.

MaineGirl

Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
I actually did the procedure correctly, but forgot the last "ok" -- seems like everything is a double ok and I forgot the last step :) The people at Claro were nice and said if it was an issue in the future to call *91 and ask for it to be deactivated that way.