Thread: Just thank you

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Just thank you

As most of you are aware,I'm pretty new to the post.I know a lot of you were annoyed at the fact that I was opening a new thread even twice a day to ask specific information.I never been part of a forum before and didn't realized until recently that I don't necessarily need to open a new thread anytime I had a question.If I don't ask it ,somebody else will and I can just join in(duh!!)Regardless,most of you took time out of your day and answered very thoroughly and with that invaluable information,my decision to move to the DR was ensured by you members.From the newbies to the gold(is there platinum?lol) Thank you so much.My opinion doesn't count for much,but like somebody else mentioned here"a lot come in and some don't come back again".You gotta have some thick skin sometimes to stick around.It's quite interesting to see from the junior members to the senior,jumping on each others' throat.Yet,what made me stick around,is that we all come together as a family to help each other out(well I haven't really yet,lol).Sooooo,with that said,Thank you so much everyone

2. Likes Bronxboy, Frank the Tank liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

You are very welcome. Thanks for your honesty and you are welcome to post any question you like as long as you do your homework before hand.

That is all we ask. The search function is very useful.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

We have all been there, if you go on anyone's profile you can see all of the threads that they have started since they joined. We have all grown. I myself have read old threads and thought "I was such an idiot!" Or, "What the hell was I thinking". On this forum I have been called a bad nurse, a horrible mother, nigga, una estupida, a chopo/motoconcho driver pursuer, clase baja and an all around bad human being.
    To be able to stay around on DR1 it takes a lot of guts, a steel heart, and the ability to write 2 words.......

F*ck you!!!

SHALENA

No, but really there are nice people here. They just don't speak up as often as us a$$holes :-)
    And, you're welcome!!

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Was that sugar coating that I detected ???

How Odd !!!!

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default thanks again

I'm sure I will be of more help once I make the plunge.btw,they haven't been mean but sarcastic,and that's ok with me.I don't know if you were saying the truth or joking about what they have called you(and if It's true,they can kiss it)but its like when you read the forum rules,the last one states"remember,It's not life and death,It's a forum"thanks SHALENA,BRONXBOY

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

You are very welcome. We are all here to help you.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Bienvenidos.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

I have never liked the search function on DR1.com...maybe I am doing something wrong

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DR Mpe View Post
    I have never liked the search function on DR1.com...maybe I am doing something wrong
    Nope. Try google and type in: site:dr1.com searchword1 searchword2 searchword3 ...

11. Likes arrugala liked this post