looking for house to rent in bayardo, puerto plata

dom

Jun 1, 2011
im looking for a at least 2 bedroom house in bayardo, puerto plata for rent.

i would also like to learn about the security, and electricity situation at the complex.

Thanks for any help.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
You might try and contact Grahame (BushBaby here on DR1) He lives in Bayardo. If you PM me, I can give you his phone number.

HB

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Or you can wait for him to reply on here. This may take a while as he doesn't come on much these days!!!!! (gosh - you struck lucky as he has come on within 12 hours & 10 minutes!!)

Bayardo is a SAFE area with it's own security force at the 2 gates. The security payment (RD $1,000 per month) extends to the guards going around the area on a motorcycle. FEW unaccounted for visitors get into the Bayardo complex as a result.

Electricity is GOOD to EXCELLENT - unless EdeNorte decide to do repairs in the area but we are usually advised beforehand & can make provisions for these cuts. Last Sunday we had a 5 hour stoppage but my inverter (with generator backup had it gone on longer) was primed & ready for the outage ................ NO Problemo!!

FINDING something is going to be quite a bit more difficult though - not many people rent out houses here. Your best bet would be to stalk the area (guards permitting) & check out the signs of the realtors & then giving ALL of them a call afterwards to see what they have available within your needs. West Indies of Sosua springs to mind as the owner LIVES in Bayardo.

If you want other, specific information please PM me. I may take a few days to get back to you as I do not regularly visit this site in the way that I used to - but I WILL get back to you eventually!!

HB me Old Mate .......... preferably PM details first rather than my telephone number. Thanks.

~ Grahame.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Well you have not responded here dom & there has been no PM from you so I do not know how serious your request for information was/is! However, I learned today that my neighbour is leaving the country for one year & has her 3 bed-room house COMPLETE WITH FURNITURE up as a rental. There is even a swimming pool in her garden!!

If you are really interested & want further details - shoot me a PM or e-mail. ~ Grahame.