Motorless lawn mower

puryear270

Bronze
Aug 26, 2009
Does anyone know of a place to purchase a motorless lawn mower in the Santo Domingo area? I've looked around, but haven't even found a hint of a place to try.

I found one on amazon.com, but the shipping cost is going to kill me, I'm afraid.

And for those who are going to ask: goats are my second option, if I can't find the mower here in the DR.

jrjrth

Bronze
Mar 24, 2011
~or you can take Machette and swing vigourously back and forth....you wont have to clean up after Machette....Goats can be messy...lol:laugh:

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
remember goats will eat everything in sight before it bothers with the grass, but they are cheap.

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Try Ferreteria Americana on Av San Martin in Santo Domingo. PJT purchased one there about eight years ago, been a long time yet they may still stock them. If not there there is another ferreteria next door, ( PJT is having a old timer's moment and forgot the name ) you may wish to check.

Note: Ferreteria Am. on Kennedy usually markets high ticket items ( gas or electric mowers ). The San Martin store sells practical goods.

Regards,

PJT