Was I censured?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taino808

Bronze
Oct 10, 2010
Wow! this is crazy, after one year of participating on this forum, I decided to creat my first thread "London Buring". After about ten minutes of creating this thread I had no access to my thread. I tried to enter this thread for well over five hours, but to no avail all my attempt were fruitless.

I contacted board member friends of mine, to see if they could access my thread, to which some said they couldn't, while others were able to access said thread. This only leads me to believe that I'm being censured by the moderator. Lets all hope that censorship doesn't become the norm of this forum, because if it does, I see this happening more often than not.

I did inform the support staff via email about my problems (ticket ID 35506) however I've yet to be contacted by anyone about this problem. It is now 7:20 pm Augost 9th 2011 and yet nothing.:tired:

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Taino, your thread is in the Off Topic Forum - I don't know where you originally posted it, but I'm assuming it was moved there from the original forum because it's not Dominican related. To post in the Off Topic Forum you need at least 500 posts, which is why you [and anyone else with less than 500 posts] cannot post or access it - no one is censuring you.

AE

Taino808

Bronze
Oct 10, 2010
Taino, your thread is in the Off Topic Forum - I don't know where you originally posted it, but I'm assuming it was moved there from the original forum because it's not Dominican related. To post in the Off Topic Forum you need at least 500 posts, which is why you [and anyone else with less than 500 posts] cannot post or access it - no one is censuring you.

AE

Well I'm not sure how my thread ended up in the off topic forum, because I'm certain I posted in the general section of this forum. Anyhow, my thread was DR related. Question is, why would I post on the Off Topic Forum, when I know very well that one needs 500 or more post.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
You weren't censured. I don't know which moderator moved it to the off-topic section (not that it matters), but from reading it your comparison of the London rioters to Dominican tigres was a stretch that has no correlation.

So now that you have your answer, we can wrap this up here.

CLOSED.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.