Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Marbetes

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

2. Likes Olly liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Celt202 ,
    Glad you brought it up - I was just talking about it today - Hope they go on sale here in Sosua soon.

There is usually a window of time -August to October - Do you know what it is exactly

OLLY

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

I do mine -- or rather somebody does mine for me -- in October

Deadline is Oct/Nov I think............ but I don't think......:-((

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

It actually states in the article in diariolibre.com that the deadline is 11 November but, if you leave it until the last week, you are likely to have to stand in longer queues!!

They are usually available in the little bank (can't recall the name) just next to Benny Katz garage, almost opposite Playero for the residents of Sosua area.

Post Thanks / Like

Deadline is 11 November, but sh!t, you can do it very efficiently on-line, no crap!! Just go to the dgii.gov.do website and click on Marbete2011, enter the license plate number, give them the CC number of your plastic, and the address where you want it delivered!! They take it to your door!! It really could not be easier.

Or, get a photocopy of the vehicle's registration, and when you are in town, and walk by a S&L, or bank, just pop in with the photocopy and the $$ (1.200 for 2006 and earlier models, 2200 for later models) and literally in less than 5 minutes, you have the new sticker in your hands...perhaps the best piece of DR bureaucracy!!

HB
    Moderator DR1.com

7. Likes Ladybird liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Deadline is 11 November, but sh!t, you can do it very efficiently on-line, no crap!! Just go to the dgii.gov.do website and click on Marbete2011, enter the license plate number, give them the CC number of your plastic, and the address where you want it delivered!! They take it to your door!! It really could not be easier.

Or, get a photocopy of the vehicle's registration, and when you are in town, and walk by a S&L, or bank, just pop in with the photocopy and the $$ (1.200 for 2006 and earlier models, 2200 for later models) and literally in less than 5 minutes, you have the new sticker in your hands...perhaps the best piece of DR bureaucracy!!

HB
    Easily done. I don't think they acept foreign credit cards online but the process for cash is so easy that if you do it early you beat the local cultural quirk of 94.62% of the responders doing it in the last two days.

From the Diario Libre article:

"This was reported yesterday by the General Directorate of Internal Taxes (DGII) who added that the deadline this year will be 11 November.

In order to acquire the new sticker, the taxpayers just have to take a photocopy of the vehicle registration to any of the more than 700 offices that are available in 288 renovation points, located in the Savings & Loan Associations, and in banks such as BDI, ADEMI, Vimenca, Las Americas, Multipago Express, Adopem, and at any of the Internal Tax offices in Pedernales, Jimani, Villa Vasquez, Samana and Sanchez."

9. Likes Olly liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Celt202.
    Great Stuff - here is the link to Domincan Today http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/eco...l-starts-today

OLLY

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post

HB
    HB is entirely right, as usual, much easier to do it that way. Here is Robert's helpful advice on it a couple of years ago;

MARBETE ONLINE

and here is the website you order from;

dgii.gov.do

But it has a tech problem at the mo.....LOLOL

"Volver al sitio
    Error

or inesperado.

Solución de problemas de Windows SharePoint Services.
    Last edited by Ladybird; 08-10-2011 at 11:47 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I did it last year online and it was a piece of cake!!

HB
    Moderator DR1.com

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybird View Post
    HB is entirely right, as usual, much easier to do it that way. Here is Robert's helpful advice on it a couple of years ago;

MARBETE ONLINE

and here is the website you order from;

dgii.gov.do

Such a long time since you posted many people thought you may have left!

But it has a tech problem at the mo.....LOLOL

"Volver al sitio
    Error

or inesperado.

Solución de problemas de Windows SharePoint Services.
    So long since you have posted many people thought you had left!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast