Looking for a job in bavaro

Tecc

Jun 5, 2011
I'm looking for a job in Bavaro, relocated here about 2 months ago.

I speak fluent English and fluent Russian, along with decent Spanish.
I'm good with computers.

PM me or call 1-809-704-8323

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
from what little I know via a few stories of other expats... it seems that networking/ meeting people, etc. is the major route to finding a job. posting here is a good idea, but just a start. Best wishes and good luck.

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Have you checked with some of the Russian tour operators? Russian speaking people are still quite rare around here... Or investigate which hotels are most sold in Russia, they might be interested.

Tecc

Jun 5, 2011
Thanks for the replies =) Hmm no I haven't contacted any Russian tour operators. That's a pretty good idea though. Not sure about working in a hotel since I don't have a cedula.

Taino808

Bronze
Oct 10, 2010
I suggest you apply for your cedula first, any big business giving you employment will request this from you.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
There is a Russian travel agent in the plaza at the turn off for Bibijagua, I know they are expanding a little as they are buying new cars for the employees so might be worth a visit. Downstairs between the internet cafe and the colmado.

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
PM me, I need a data base and networking guy starting in Dec 2011 at Iberostar. Forward resume regarding computer skills.
No Hippies please, drug addicts, or Alcoholics. Clean appearance essential.

Last edited:

Gemcee

Dec 30, 2009
Russian speaking people are still quite rare around here..

All I see is Russian people lately...they always kick my butt playing pool at Dannys...many, many more Russians than any other year. I agree..networking is the way to go but also the cedula is important, as Taino said, Any legit job will ask you for one. If you don;t care about the cedula...you could live on under the table work...that's what I did for the few months that I was there.