International Festival - Canadian participation

Gordon

Jan 24, 2011
The 3rd annual International Festival will be held in Las Terrenas September 23rd, 24th and 25th 2011. The festival is organized by the town youth committee and is growing each year. This year 15 countries are participating including a new booth from Canada. The festival is wanting to become more interactive with the attendees and also improve the international stage portion. Each booth has been asked to assist with talent for the stage. Are there any canadians out there who can dance, sing or organize a skit or otherwise entertain and be available for that weekend? Lots of fun and laughs promised. Any other contributions appreciated.

Gordon

Jan 24, 2011
why did you have to tell everyone? actually I am not so sure that is a requirement. are you afraid of the canadian winter? do you like polar bears? beavers? you're honorary Canadian and done deal.

I forgot to add my daughter insists everyone wear a moose mask.

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
why did you have to tell everyone? actually I am not so sure that is a requirement. are you afraid of the canadian winter? do you like polar bears? beavers? you're honorary Canadian and done deal.

I forgot to add my daughter insists everyone wear a moose mask.

I am sorry, I seemed to misunderstood your post. I do like polar bears from a distance, I admire beavers for their building skills :) Please give me some more details via pm or here, doesn't matter really but tell you daughter I am not wearing a moose mask :classic: