Boxes & Packing Tape?

InsanelyOne

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
Anyone know where I can buy boxes and packing tape? I tried the Mailboxes Etc. at Palma Real but they didn't have any.

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
There is a paper shop in the Cap Cana center that has the packing tape. They had lots of boxes they were emptying with products. Worth a shot.

InsanelyOne

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
There is a paper shop in the Cap Cana center that has the packing tape. They had lots of boxes they were emptying with products. Worth a shot.

Do you mean at the Marina?

I've been asking around the local stores and all they have are small boxes. I'm moving in a few weeks and need large boxes. I don't mind paying for new ones but it seems there is no market for them here.

InsanelyOne

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
You'll have to excuse my ignorance. I'm unfamiliar with a mall in Cap Cana. All I've ever done in Cap Cana is go to Playa Juanillo and walked around the Marina.

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
You'll have to excuse mine as well. I was a guest of another DR1 poster who brought me there. I'm newly arrived to the area. Wish I could help you more. Perhaps a PM to Chirimoya or Pib is in order.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Do you mean at the Marina?

I've been asking around the local stores and all they have are small boxes. I'm moving in a few weeks and need large boxes. I don't mind paying for new ones but it seems there is no market for them here.

Boxes... cartons... are very hard to come by...... I get one IF I ask for it but only if I have purchased at least 6 bottles of wine.

When they arrive at our casa as our US shipment.... they disappear like snow in July..:bandit:

Highly sought after by the locals

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
MaineGirl means the stationery shop in Ciudad Las Canas, which is the semi-public complex near the main Cap Cana entrance just before the CC Heritage School. When approaching the Cap Cana main entrance, you turn right instead of going through the guard post, and then take the next turning left.
Another possibility would be the CCC stationery shop in Plaza San Juan which opens on Wednesday.

Whippet

Jan 26, 2011
just moved myself but locally
pretty much just scouted out all the supermercados over a few days till I got enough boxes
mostly small ones but some large ones
best time to go is about 2-3pm they general have a clean out at the end of the day
good luck!