Car Mechanic in Bavaro

Whippet

Jan 26, 2011
Hi all

looking at getting a routine oil change done also need to get The A/C gas
changed can anyone recommend a mechanic here??

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Try Servicentro Montilla on the carretera Barcelo Veron, on the right hand side of the road just beyond Pueblo Bavaro when you are transiting from the Veron crossroads. PJT has used them within recent months for some front end work and purchase of new tires and is quite satisfied with their service and prices. They have been established many years in Higuey and decided to open this branch in Barvaro.

Regards,

PJT

Whippet

Jan 26, 2011
yes thanks jrjrth I require a "freon charge in my airconditioning"
but Im actually a hombre what u think that a real man should change his own oil?? haha

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Don't need to be a real man to change your oil.:classic: The local Bavaro cost is about RD$ 800-1200, US$ 21-30, when done at a servicentro. Why crawl under your vehicle and get your hands oily when a servicentro can do it for you at the retail price (over the counter cost) of do it yourself oil and filter. The plus factor is the servicentro will recycle the waste oil and you don't have to wash up before enjoying a cold one.

Regards,

PJT

PCMike

Aug 30, 2008
I have wandered this place in search of a decent facility and in doing so, had my CRV butchered. Nice to have Montilla here...finally a place to go that uses more than cinder block and a palm stump to jack your car up! I have been satisfied with the work and the time it takes...no more of the...manana stuff. Got Bridgestone tires for 30% less than Chinese tire sold at other places!

Last edited: