Universities from Dominican Republic accredited here in the U.S.

arp568

Aug 31, 2010
I want to study in DR & wana know which Universities from the Dominican Republic accredited here in the U.S.A., i`am Considering (UTESA) universidad technologica de santiago.

peep2

Bronze
Oct 24, 2004
The decent private primary schools in the capitol list their accreditaions on their web sites. I would think secondary schools would also.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
First, what do you want to study? Second, forget UTESA. There are four good schools: PUCMM, UNIBE, INTEC and UNPHU, with perhaps APEC.

HB

gringostudent

Jun 20, 2005
It depends on what you want to study. For postgrad Medicine and Odontology, there are a few WHO approved schools that are internationally recognized, UNIBE< UCE and PUCMMbeing a couple. As for undergrad or other graduate programs, I would check the liscencing agency of the profession you want to eventually work in.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Naw, an English teacher...
FYI, none of them are inexpensive for a student from the United States. They are less expensive than a US college or university.
If you are a Dominican (or Haitian) you can study at Dominican student rates, maybe around 2000 dollars a semester.

But you have still not said what you want to study...

HB