Deslinde - what price should we really be paying?

j&t's future

Bronze
Mar 6, 2007
Depending on where you live and what Law Company you use, the cost of the DESLINDE can vary - Massively!
Where I live (Sosua), 3 owners - all similar size lots/houses in the same estate - are paying between $1200 U.S. - $3000 U.S.
Time lines quoted for completion of Deslinde seem to all be the same, include gps measurement, court appearance and paperwork. There seems to be NO difference at all other that the $1200 client has got his AVISO in his garden and the other people are still waiting for theirs.
Any ideas?

J&T

lisagauss

Bronze
Feb 16, 2011
Depending on where you live and what Law Company you use, the cost of the DESLINDE can vary - Massively!
Where I live (Sosua), 3 owners - all similar size lots/houses in the same estate - are paying between $1200 U.S. - $3000 U.S.
Time lines quoted for completion of Deslinde seem to all be the same, include gps measurement, court appearance and paperwork. There seems to be NO difference at all other that the $1200 client has got his AVISO in his garden and the other people are still waiting for theirs.
Any ideas?

J&T

My wife and I own a 330 sq mts land in Santiago. The deslinde costs me about $60,000 pesos with a friend. That included everything and its been about 5 months and its not not "finished". $60,000/38 = $1578.

wayne

Dec 25, 2003
Deslinde for my 8900 sq mtr lot was $2000.00US. The process was started in January 2010 and am still waiting for the new title. Hopefully the title arives soon as I have the lot sold.