Older American Trucks

oldschool

Oct 9, 2004
Does anyone know of or have old 1990's 4x4 American Trucks for sale, Island wide ( except east coast unless it's a real good deal )

Ford F150
Chevy Silverado 1500
Dodge Ram 1500

Thanks

O.S.

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
I dont know man. There are a few here and there. Mostly Chevys and Fords. I think finding a Ram will be hard. But in any event. Most of them will be beat to death. And the rest will be in great shape because they are super utilitarian and more powerful than any of the Japanese options you will see. The best bet and worst bet is in the country side because they are needed there but there is also the large tendency for them to be dented beyond anything you want to look at PLUS there will surely be a few cob job repairs that you will have to live with or fix.
And if it was converted to propane that would be nice.

Easier to find are the junior pickups, Rangers, Cherokee, Explorer Sport Trac, stuff like that. Now keep in mind the Ranger that they sell here is different than there. But it comes as a crew cab and that is nice.

oldschool

Oct 9, 2004
I dont know man. There are a few here and there. Mostly Chevys and Fords. I think finding a Ram will be hard. But in any event. Most of them will be beat to death. And the rest will be in great shape because they are super utilitarian and more powerful than any of the Japanese options you will see.

Which is the reason I need 1 or 2 as I need to haul trailers with them but thanks for the reply.