General Imbert Barreras

oldschool

Oct 9, 2004
Can anyone tell me exactly where this Street In Puerto Plata is? Please

If I'm not mistaken it is the street that has the bridge crossing over Manolo Tavares or as we call it here the punte seco by the Bomba Sunix

johnny

Bronze
Feb 8, 2003
hausenland.com
Gral. Antonio Imbert Barreras is the only survivor of the group that assassinated the dictador Trujillo.
He was Presidente and Gobernador of Puerto Plata.
Manolo Tavarez Justo (not Tavaras) was huband of Minerva Mirabal and Fundador del Grupo 14 de Junio. Was shot in Las Manaclas, 1963 when his Movimiento se enfrento en armas al Triunvirato.

oldschool

Oct 9, 2004
Gral. Antonio Imbert Barreras is the only survivor of the group that assassinated the dictador Trujillo.
He was Presidente and Gobernador of Puerto Plata.
Manolo Tavarez Justo (not Tavaras) was huband of Minerva Mirabal and Fundador del Grupo 14 de Junio. Was shot in Las Manaclas, 1963 when his Movimiento se enfrento en armas al Triunvirato.

Dude this isn't a History 101 class he asked where General Imbert Barreras street was in Puerto Plata but you right about the spelling of Tavarez my bad

london777

Bronze
Dec 22, 2005
If you ask in Washington DC for John Phillip SOSUA bridge, instead of SOUSA not many people will direct you with the correct address.
John Philip Sousa was an American composer and conductor of the late Romantic era of the Victorian era and Edwardian era, known particularly for American military and patriotic marches. Not involved in any revolutionary movements to my knowledge.

johnny

Bronze
Feb 8, 2003
hausenland.com
John Philip Sousa was an American composer and conductor of the late Romantic era of the Victorian era and Edwardian era, known particularly for American military and patriotic marches. Not involved in any revolutionary movements to my knowledge.

I know exactly who was John P. Sousa. never said that he was involved in any revolutionary movements.

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008

He revolutionised marching bands with the Sousaphone and the over-the-shoulder euphonium/tenor horn/baritone horn.....

oldschool

Oct 9, 2004
He played Violin. who doesnt knows El Capitan, The bridge on the river kwai or The stars and Stripes forever

Hey wasn't the name of the street along with the bridge that went over the river kwai called General Imbert Barreras street......:cheeky: