Questions

Sellmore

Banned
Aug 8, 2011
A couple of questions for our venerable advocate Fabio Guzman.

1) What would you suggest if a Law Firm fails to comply with a Court Order to NOT disperse funds held in trust pending a Judicial Divorce decision?

2) What would you suggest if a Law Firm mysteriously misplaces the original contracts to purchase a property plus the original title and POA, fails to register the new ownership, cannot account for the monies paid to the Law Firm to do the transfer, and when questioned comes up with an 'original contract' dated 5 months later than the actual date of purchase, which has a 'bad copy' of the purchaser's signature on it. Notorised on a SUNDAY by another Law firm that was never present at any signing. Thus leaving the Purchaser out of the total money but no title to the property purchased .

Your opinion is anxiously awaited. Thank you

Gordon

Jan 24, 2011
Do not throw good money after bad money,........
do not let it leave a sour taste in your mouth...just move on is my advice.good luck.

The problem in this country is that far too many people have done just that and this leaves a sour taste in my mouth.
So when the lawyers and others help themselves to everything that does not belong to them the recommendation is to just move on and leave them to do it again and again. easy pickings those gringos must be!

Sellmore

Banned
Aug 8, 2011
Do not throw good money after bad money, im sorry for your loss, your not the first and will not be the last, i am sure other more grounded people on this forum will help.......do not take it personally but you have been had.
do not let it leave a sour taste in your mouth...just move on is my advice.good luck.

Are you not the poster who replied to a "Do you know request for a location" with the answer "No"? It is because of people like you that this type of thing happens. Your opinion is not wanted or needed. We will be pursuing all 3 law firms.

Sellmore

Banned
Aug 8, 2011
The problem in this country is that far too many people have done just that and this leaves a sour taste in my mouth.
So when the lawyers and others help themselves to everything that does not belong to them the recommendation is to just move on and leave them to do it again and again. easy pickings those gringos must be!

We have no intention of walking away.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
No matter how thin you make a pancake,it always has two sides!
Maybe your name should be "GIVEmore"????????????????????
YOU MAKE A POST ON AN OPEN FORUM,you get what you paid for!
Sounds like your "BAD KARMA" COME BACK ON YOU!!!
ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
There's a story here, I just feel it...:cheeky:

Much as it grieves me to agree with you Robert ..:)...;)....... I must admit that this does sound like another story I have been hearing about in the Playa Dorada/Puerto Plata/Maimon area.

If it IS the same person, house & general story that I have heard about then Mister Sellmore" has an ability to hide the 'OTHER' side of the story. I very much doubt he would want to mention it here as it would prejudice gaining the support of the membership here. Don't worry though, Miss Marple & Margerie Proops are watching him from on high!! ;) :cheeky:

I am SURE that if it is the same ............ he will risk upsetting more lawyers which might lead to more Court Orders restraining his actions just to try to prove that HE is right all the time. ~ Grahame

Sellmore

Banned
Aug 8, 2011
Much as it grieves me to agree with you Robert ..:)...;)....... I must admit that this does sound like another story I have been hearing about in the Playa Dorada/Puerto Plata/Maimon area.

If it IS the same person, house & general story that I have heard about then Mister Sellmore" has an ability to hide the 'OTHER' side of the story. I very much doubt he would want to mention it here as it would prejudice gaining the support of the membership here. Don't worry though, Miss Marple & Margerie Proops are watching him from on high!! ;) :cheeky:

I am SURE that if it is the same ............ he will risk upsetting more lawyers which might lead to more Court Orders restraining his actions just to try to prove that HE is right all the time. ~ Grahame

If you cannot put your point on here, perhaps you would be kind enough to pm me. Documentary proof is available for all to see.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I Smell A "Sockpuppet" Here!

Will the real "Mr LOSEmore" please stand up????????
DR1 has a way to "weed out" posters with many different aliases!
This guy looks like a phoney to me!
Cris Colon,(Not My Real Name!!) :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004

The more you agree with me, Grahame, the more correct you'd be...;)

I *do* find it odd that a noob would just pop in and complain about an alleged screwing. Not that it's ever happened before. An IP check might prove interesting...

And...knowing how rumors work in the DR...what are you "hearing" about...ahem...entirely diifferent situations? Perhaps you can warn DR1ers about potential future fraudulent real estate transactions in your neck of the woods...

Sellmore

Banned
Aug 8, 2011
Throw the book and the kitchen sink at him or her: criminal, civil and disciplinary actions.

Contacted this law firm,

Reply :

We received you message requesting our assistance with an alleged malpractice of a law firm.

We regret to inform you that unfortunately we cannot assist you with your request.

Our firm by policy does not take cases or emit opinions against other colleagues.(read other lawyers engaged in corruption)

Thank you for your interest in our firm and its services. We look forward a future opportunity to assist you.

Sincerely,

<table class="yiv1908981157MsoNormalTable" style="border-collapse:collapse;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr style="height:76.5pt;"><td colspan="2" style="width:274.5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;height:76.5pt;" valign="top" width="366">Laura Valdez | Pellerano & Herrera. Abogados
Tel. (809) 541-5200 ext 4402 |Fax (809) 567- 0773
10 John F Kennedy Ave. | Santo Domingo | Dominican Republic
l.valdez@phlaw.com | www.phlaw.com
</td><td style="width:117.0pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;height:76.5pt;" valign="top" width="156">
</td></tr><tr style="height:22.5pt;"><td style="width:63.3pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;height:22.5pt;" valign="top" width="84">
</td><td style="width:211.2pt;padding:0in 0in 0in 0in;height:22.5pt;" width="282">Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Sellmore

Banned
Aug 8, 2011
Another Law firm not interested in stamping out Corruption

No response from Julio Brea. Fabio's suggestion by PM after asking for the names of the crooked lawyers - supplied by PM

Any other ideas? Please

Sellmore

Banned
Aug 8, 2011
Another Law firm not interested in stamping out Corruption

No response from Julio Brea. Fabio's suggestion by PM after asking for the names of the crooked lawyers - supplied by PM

Any other ideas? Please

These people do not answer either:

Dom?nguez Brito - Oficina de Abogados y Notaria

Thanks CB for your suggestion

College of Lawyers as yet unresponsive also.

It appears when it comes to stamp out corruption amongst lawyers, none of them want it to cease. Something smells here.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
These people do not answer either:

Dom?nguez Brito - Oficina de Abogados y Notaria

Thanks CB for your suggestion

College of Lawyers as yet unresponsive also.

It appears when it comes to stamp out corruption amongst lawyers, none of them want it to cease. Something smells here.

Well that is a good way to get the support of Lawyers Brian. Keep up the good work/words & I am sure some lawyer will RUSH to your support!! ~ Grahame:chinese::cool: :cheeky: