Villas at Residencial Hispaniola - Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

junkymunky

Jul 7, 2011
Does anybody know how to get to the gated community villas at Residencail Hispaniola. I rented a villa there through an agent named Alex Morales. I'm flying to Sosua tomorrow and I'm renting a car, but I can't seem to find directions to Residencial Hispaniola. Any directions from Sosua will be greatly appreciated. Thx.

jari841

Feb 20, 2011
This agent of yours didn't provide you with any information on how to arrive to there? Have you asked them directly, if you have booked from them, they should also help you with this?

Residencial Hispaniola is located near the center of Sos?a, if you fly to POP airport (Puerto Plata, Sos?a does not have an airport), you drive past the Playero Supermarket (on the right hand side) and in the intersection where you see Texaco on the left side, you turn right. There has at least been a huge sign on the left side of the road saying Residencial Hispaniola.

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
You'll then turn right so Super Playero is on your right side, and the Texaco is behind you. Drive 200 yards, it'll be on your left side.

junkymunky

Jul 7, 2011
It was my fault. I didnt ask him until today. We have been communicating via email. On top of that, the hurricane recently hit the north side. I'm sure he is busy with other things.

I'm actually flying into STI and renting a car from STI. I'm sure I can find the way to puerto plata and then to sosua. I was just concerned how to get to the villas when I arrive to sosua.

Thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.